We pride ourselves on quick, reliable and cost-effective solutions, with which you can:
- Uncover powerful insights from location-aware business intelligence solutions
- Display instantly-revealing digital maps
- Analyze/integrate/automate geographic and other data
- Enjoy significant savings by eliminating duplication of effort across applications and data silos with an exceptionally inexpensive integration platform
- Secure systems against opportunistic hackers and fraudsters
- Gain remote access to all of your data and systems
- Automate and streamline your business!
We do this with:
- Pre-built Components for Rapid Assembly of Custom Solutions
- Agile Project Management and Software Engineering Methods
- Professional Certification
- Comprehensive Systems Integration, Automation and Application Development Capabilities
- Proven Reliability
See details here.
We work with small businesses and startups all the way up to Fortune 500 enterprises (see our portfolio for examples). We have extensive experience in many industries, including Real Estate (Commercial and Residential), AECO (Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Operations), Energy, Transportation, Finance and Hospitality.
What can we do for you?
Should we buy an off-the-shelf solution, or build a custom solution? This is a common question when embarking on a new software project. And it would be a completely valid question if it didn’t offer a fool’s choice1: the assumption that there are only two options...
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. That is just as true for a well-rendered map. Even for online or non-retail businesses, visual representation of exactly where your customers (existing an potential), suppliers, field employees, transit corridors, assets,...
We've just published the latest addition to our automated testing suite on FME Hub: the DatasetValidator transformer. This little gem will compare two different sets of features, pairing them up by a specified key attribute, and issuing validation errors for any...
According to Wikipedia, "a domain-specific language (DSL) is a computer language specialized to a particular application domain." As a DSL (among other things), FME is incredibly productive when it's used to solve the key problems in its...
- Do you know where all your customers are? Your assets?
- Are you geographically optimized to service your best markets?
- Does your geo-data suffer from incompleteness, disorganization, or just a general lack of big-picture analytic visibility?
We have decades of experience in making our customers’ data work for them. Contact us if you need genuine and productive expertise.