- FME – From Safe Software of Surrey, British Columbia, Canada comes the Feature Manipulation Engine, a data integration platform with extensive geodata transformation and format translation capabilities. It includes what is essentially a graphical programming language for the efficient automation of arbitrarily complex GIS workflows. We have Certified FME® Professionals on staff.
- PostGIS – The powerful official spatial extension to the open source PostgreSQL database engine. It offers enterprise-class performance and capabilities, and is supported by most major cloudinfrastructure service providers.
- Education – Through Bootcamp GIS, we offer an online course that teaches students and professionals alike how to use FME to automatically populate a geospatial data repository on AWS based on a case study for a real-world project.
- Voyager Search – “The geospatial, enterprise search [engine] that connects, finds and delivers 1770+ different file formats, from desktop, server or web.”
- GEOS – The geometry computation engine underneath PostgreSQL can also be used independently by applications where appropriate. It is a continuously-maintained-and-updated port of the popular Java Topology Suite library.
- ElasticSearch – A no-SQL database engine optimized for powerful and efficient full-text search of its contents. A typical use case is selection of spatial reference (coordinate) systems based on their full descriptive text.
- Business Process Automation
- Enterprise Integration
- Location Intelligence/Analytics
- Software/Systems Architecture
- Application Software Engineering
Platforms & APIs
- FME Integration Platform (Server, Cloud, Desktop, mobile)
- ESRI ArcGIS (Enterprise, Online)
- Amazon Web Services
- Salesforce Integration
- Django (Python)
- Ruby on Rails
- AECO (Architecture, Engineering. Construction & Operations)
- Real Estate (Commercial & Residential)
- PostgreSQL / PostGIS
- SQL Server / Spatial
Microservices Architecture • Agile Project Management • Automated Testing • Continuous Integration • Git/GitHub Distributed Version Management
- Do you know where all your customers are? Your assets?
- Are you geographically optimized to service your best markets?
- Does your geo-data suffer from incompleteness, disorganization, or just a general lack of big-picture analytic visibility?
We have decades of experience in making our customers’ data work for them. Contact us if you need genuine and productive expertise.