WhiteStar needed a common platform for its web mapping applications. Hence, WhiteStar Cloud was born. The framework includes common application headers, a single sign-on (SSO) framework, a login form, and a product registration form rendered by a Ruby on Rails web application deployed as a Docker container on Heroku.
- How Great Solution Developers Can Give You More For Your Money: Productivity Trends in Software, Data and Systems Integration
- Introducing the DatasetValidator
- When to use PythonCaller (or RCaller or TclCaller) with FME
- How to Guarantee Correct FME Output, Every Time!
- FME Hub Highlight: FME Test Framework