A large commercial real estate firm (whom we cannot name here for legal reasons) asked us to help them integrate and automate several enterprise GIS processes, cleanse/restructure/deduplicate data, and install and configure the Voyager Search™ engine atop many of their corporate geographic datasets. We used several tools over the course of the 7 month contract, including ArcGIS® Online, Portal for ArcGIS® Enterprise, ArcGIS® Interoperability Extension (essentially FME® under the covers), FME® Desktop, FME® Server, and a lot of custom Python logic.
- How Great Solution Developers Can Give You More For Your Money: Productivity Trends in Software, Data and Systems Integration
- Introducing the DatasetValidator
- When to use PythonCaller (or RCaller or TclCaller) with FME
- How to Guarantee Correct FME Output, Every Time!
- FME Hub Highlight: FME Test Framework