Beyond 30+ years of broad software and systems development experience across many industries and technologies, we bring over a decade of deep GIS-specific knowledge and experience to the table. Plus a library of pre-built integration components for popular business applications to speed your projects to completion! Below is a mere sampling of the most prominent technologies we have worked with directly.
- FME – From Safe Software of Surrey, British Columbia, Canada comes the Feature Manipulation Engine, an ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) tool with extensive geodata transformation and formattranslation capabilities. It includes what is essentially a graphical programming language for the efficient automation of arbitrarily complex GIS workflows. We have Certified FME® Professionals on staff.
- PostGIS – The powerful official spatial extension to the open source PostgreSQL database engine. It offers enterprise-class performance and capabilities, and is supported by most major cloudinfrastructure service providers.
- GEOS – The geometry computation engine underneath PostgreSQL can also be used independently by applications where appropriate. It is a continuously-maintained-and-updated port of the popular Java Topology Suite library.
- ElasticSearch – A no-SQL database engine optimized for powerful and efficient full-text search of its contents. A typical use case is selection of spatial reference (coordinate) systems based on their full descriptive text.
- Process Automation
- Enterprise Integration
- Business Intelligence
- Software and Systems Architecture
- Application Software Development
UIs, APIs & Integration
- ArcGIS Online
- ArcGIS Add-ins
- SQL Server
- Ruby on Rails
- Amazon Web Services
- CloudWatch & autoscaliing
- Elastic Beanstalk
- Certificate Manager
- NATURAL2 & other 4GLs
Microservices Architecture • Agile Project Management • Automated Testing • Continuous Integration • Git/GitHub Distributed Version Management
- Do you know where all your customers are? Your assets?
- Are you geographically optimized to service your best markets?
- Does your geo-data suffer from incompleteness, disorganization, or just a general lack of big-picture analytic visibility?
We have decades of experience in making our customers’ data work for them. Contact us if you need genuine and productive expertise.